The Whole Musician
…is a book to help fulfill potential.
- What if small changes in teaching technique could pop a student into the next level of musicianship?
- What if students are silently telling us everyday how to help them achieve?
- What if science, experience and art could show us new paths to achieving peak performance?
- What if achieving with challenging students was rewarding and also fun?
- What if we could reach an instant rapport state with even the most difficult student or colleague whenever
- How to uncover a dominant learning style
- The tools of rapport building
- Enhancing learning modalities
- The effects of the learning environment on behavior
- Tools for evoking excellence on demand
- Exercises for unlocking limits
- New research on developmental stages
- A powerful Peak Performance Process
- Experiences of other teachers around the world